The Writerly Habit

This blog is about my struggles to get into the habit of writing regularly.

Behold the DigiMemo Cometh



Ok, so the DigiMemo arrived today. I was really excited, my Sister had one so I already understood the awesomeness of it. I got the 8 1/2 x 11, it holds a standard size pad and is more of the size I am used to. It's so nice. I was able to use an SD card in it so I don't even have to worry about plugging it into my laptop. I'm going to use it for NaNoWriMo. Last year, I found hand writing to be my preferred method but typing everything in at the end of the night took a lot of time. Now I don't have to worry about it. I'm going to take it to work tomorrow and bust out some hardcore writing (I hope). On a side note, I got absolutely no writing done at my writing group this evening. It turned into a bitchfest for all of us, but it was tons of fun. The only thing missing was a cold beer.
BTW - If you want the DigiMemo to convert your handwriting to typed text, you have to buy the $35 software.

0 comments: