The Writerly Habit

This blog is about my struggles to get into the habit of writing regularly.

Feeling Lazy

I had my writing meeting on Tuesday but got nothing done. We were all in a non-productive mood. I haven't read too much more of that book, it's a little scientific for me. Hopefully it will get better soon. On a happy note, my Sister is almost ready to submit a story to The First Line. I can't wait until NaNoWriMo, then I'll feel like I have to write. I'm done with my art work for the show in October so I can start focusing a little more on other things. That'll be nice. That's about it from me for now. Hopefully I'll have more to post soon. I might just head down to a nice coffee shop on Friday night. Mmm coffee. Anyway, I should be going. My fiance will be home soon and I've promised him some chicken alfredo pasta (so much for the vegan thing eh?).

0 comments: