The Writerly Habit

This blog is about my struggles to get into the habit of writing regularly.

A Day Late...

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) signup has begun...as of yesterday. Be sure to hop on and create a profile. I will be writing under, what else, writerlyhabit if you'd like to add me as a buddy. 50,000 words in a month, we can do it!! It's not too late to order the companion book No Plot? No Problem! or the book and kit. It really helped me through NaNoWriMo last year. Plus the author is hilarious!

I plan on writing on writing a fantasy novel. I love to write fantasy, but then I tell myself my work is formulaic and I get all depressed. This time, I'm going to finish a novel and then decide if fantasy is the appropriate genre for me. Feel free to post a few lines about the novel you'll be writing or past NaNoWriMo experiences.

0 comments: