The Writerly Habit

This blog is about my struggles to get into the habit of writing regularly.

The Good Christian

I wrote this during a writing session this morning. I haven't edited or rewritten it so please be nice. :)

The Good Christian


I try to be good, I really do, but whenever I am around him, a deep lustful hunger consumes me. It's a need to feel our bodies connect. I plan on resisting, but with a few deep kisses I feel my body yielding. The center of me, my feminine core, pulls toward him; aches to feel him inside of me. I am no longer thinking of what is pleasing to my God. I am an animal, my biology controls me, not my thoughts or well wishes. You'd think I'd feel guilty afterwards, but I don't. It's a primal instinct that can't help but rejoice once it's satiated.

0 comments: